Pages

Monday, March 30, 2020

Isolation Escape To The Forest!


3 Days ago my Mum and I went for a walk though Bottle lake forest. We decided to gather a bag of things we found in the forest to make an art project. We got home and got a heavy book to put the leaves and flowers in there to flatten and dry them. We left them in the book for 3 Days. Today we have put together our version of the day in the forest with a hot glue gun. We contracted my brother Rico to sketch our forest background - he did a good job! go look at his blog as well. We then glued all our bits and pieces to the cardboard. This was so much fun and the outcome is amazing.

 Have you ever been to Bottle lake forest and seen the rabbits? Put in the comments below.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Neiva, what a beautiful piece of art. My backyard is Bottle Lake Forest and this picture has made me smile. I really like that you explained the process of making this art and contracting your brother in to do some work. Do you think you could do one of the beach or another area that is nearby?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Wow Neiva! This looks amazing! I love going to Bottle Lake Forest it's so peaceful. Your art skills are beyond amazing! The pine cones make it look so realistic! You should definitely make another one on a different scene.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Neiva, this is such a cool idea! We go into the forest most days at the moment as it's right at the end of our street. What a creative way to use these forest findings. I might try that with my boys. Love Rico's background too. I like your blog description too, nice work.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post