Pages

Thursday, May 27, 2021

Adobe Spark Orangutan Report

 

Orangutan In Writing we are doing orangutan reports. We had to make an adobe spark website of orangutans, if you wanna see mine tap on the photo and press the link. My report has lots of facts about orangutans and paragraphs of diffrent things. i got my information from national geographic kids and google. I hope you learned some stuff you didnt know about orangutans. Do you know anything about orangutans? if you i would love to hear what it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post