Pages

Wednesday, September 18, 2019

$ Why children should not get paid for doing chores $

$ Why children should not get paid for doing chores $


In my opinion I think that children should not get paid for doing chores because our parents already do enough for us, because when they get home from work they cook you a nice dinner and they look after you every day and drive you to school on rainy days.

The most important reason is they work hard to get money and all the kids want to do is spend it. Your parents have to pay for the house bills so that we can live in a healthy home, under shelter. They work hard for money to buy us stuff that we need like clothes food.


Another point is they take you on holidays, they work for money to take you on an expensive holiday. When your on holiday they might buy you heaps of cool stuff.

Finally children don’t need pocket money for doing little chores, they should only get pocket money for doing bigger chores like washing the car or cleaning the bathroom. If you help out with the chores your parents will have enough time to take you on a family trip.

I therefore believe that children should not get paid for doing chores because our parents do enough for us already and we should do something to help them out.

this is my augment about why children should not get money for doing chores. do you think that kids should get money for doing chores? put in the comments down below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post